Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thanks Nat :)

My sister (natalie)'s friend summer had this on her blog, and she got "tagged", so I got tagged. I figured it was kind of um... necessary that I do it, so I did it.


5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. Getting ready for second grade :)
2. Looking cute, as always.
3. Playing with my dolls.
4. Making tents out of tables, blanket and chairs.
5. Being a total crap friend.

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Read my scriptures.
2. Read 8 books... aka finish the summer reading program at our library.
3. Do something productive.
4. Hang out with my friends after mutual.
5. Not but a minty mud bath shake at McDonalds.... they are sooo yummy!!

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Smoothies, milk shakes, and ice cream.
2. Cucumbers, tomatoes, kidney beans and cheese with RANCH dressing.
3. Chips and Salsa.
4. Doritos.
5. Candy!!

5 songs I know the lyrics to:
1. All the High School Musical songs (like natalie).
2. Girls camp songs (like natalie... who DOESN'T know those songs!!).
3. What's Left of Me, I can't Hate you Anymore, I Can't love you anymore
4. Most of the Rascal Flatts songs.
5. Every song played at church dances (which happen 3 times a month, no wonder i know them).

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. By my own amusement park.
2. Buy a HUGE-O house!!
3. Can I say... "SHOPPING SPREE!!!!!!!"
4. Travel the world AND the 7 seas!!!!
5.
And last, but not least, Donate to charity/the church.

5 bad habits:
1. Being a TERRIBLE friend.
2. Not growing my hair back... BAHAHAH.
3. Going to bed late.... like 2 am EVERY night!, then sleeping in till noon.
4. Not doing my homework, skipping class, skipping school... on a daily basis..
5. Checking facebook (over 154 times a day), email (over 100 times a day) AND my blog (over 10 times a day).

5 things I'd never wear again:
1. My hair (but I don't have a choice about that).
2. Crocks or Uggs.
3. Wool or Fur.
4. Turtle Necks.
5. Magnetic earrings (they don't work!!).

5 favorite toys:
1. COMPUTER.
2. CELL PHONE.
3. TELEVISION.
4. CAMERA.
5. KITCHEN.

People Tagged:
1. Natalie

and anyone else who may be randomly looking at this

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

magnetic earrings do too work!
I don't have mine pierced :D
...but I'll admit they hurt after about 5 hours...and that's if you're used to them...

What Could You Never Live Without?