skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jenbaldo's Life
Thursday, September 20, 2007
First Day of School Pictures/News
The last picture is my favorite :) I think I may make it my new facebook picture!
This was the first day of school. I had to coordinate my outfit with the jewelry I wanted to wear, haha. But yea, VERY successful first day. I loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What Could You Never Live Without?
Jenna Baker
I designed, and sewed my own prom dress!
About Me
Jenna Baker
Springfield, Virginia, United States
"Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a miracle."
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(12)
►
January
(3)
►
August
(3)
▼
September
(4)
My Senior Year So Far...
Halloween in August
First Day of School Pictures/News
Yesterday and Today's "Good, Bad and the Ugly"!
►
October
(2)
►
2008
(8)
►
June
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
December
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment