Friday, September 21, 2007

Yesterday and Today's "Good, Bad and the Ugly"!

First: Today I got my hard copy license!! yay!! I'm OFFICIALLY official!

Second: Yesterday I get this call from my mom asking if I could do I huge favor and drive over to this one lady's house and help her out with something. I find out that while unloading HER groceries, she managed to drop a 50 lb. bag of something on her foot, and she broke it. So I went over there and got the remaining groceries. I was to put them in my car and take them to this ninety something year old who we help take care of. While putting them in my car, I accidentally dropped a HEAVY bucket of liquid detergent on my foot. Here are some pictures of the "horrific" event (see bottom).


Third: While in my first class today I tripped over a computer leg and my toe ripped on the sharp edge of one of the ends. It was like 1 cm gash. Bled for a long time, hurt like no other, and bled through 12 band-aids.

Fourth: I got yelled at, and sobbed, and cried some more, and got yelled at more. Here's the deal. I decided to tough it out at school, but then it just got worse. So I went to the clinic. Two minutes later she said I had to go back to class. An hour later, I went back again. This time the pain was so bad that even just sitting I thought I was going to cry from all the pain. The clinic lady kicked me out, the resource office kicked me out, and so, balling, I went to my guidance counselor and she helped everything deescalate. Finally I calmed myself down enough to figure things out. But it was a far from pleasant day.

Pictures of my injuries:

A
B
C
D
E

F

CLICK ON PICTURES/LETTER OF PICTURE TO SEE ENLARGED PICTURES!

(A) My bruised foot. The shaded part is ALL a bruise. It hurts SOOO bad!
(B) My crutches and my bruised foot again.
(C) One more bruised foot.

(D) View of the slice, and the 12th band-aid, and all the blood. EW!
(E) Another view of the foot that got a toe sliced.

(F) Me being sad cause of my rotten day.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

well that sounds stinky. sorry, bud. i love you.

p.s. is it the same clinic lady? is she mean now?

What Could You Never Live Without?